6-in-1 USB-C Hub Slim Aluminum Adapter with 4K USB C to HDMI, microSD/SD Card Reader, 2 USB 3.0 Ports, for MacBook, iPad Pro 2018, ChromeBook, XPS, Hp and More.
- One is More: Zendure All-In-One USB-C Hub provides a USB-C charging port with power delivery, a 4K HDMI port, a SD & micro SD card reader, and 2 USB 3.0 High-speed data transfer Ports, allowing you to connect a keyboard, mouse, USB driver, external Disk to your MacBook.
- HDMI 4K: Support up to 3840x2160 at 30Hz resolution. You could enjoy the vivid 3D effect video in high-resolution from your USB-C computer to external monitor.
- USB-C Power Delivery: Support PD charging at max 49W. Zendure 6-in-1 USB-C adapter provides one Type-C pass through Female port by which you could securely charge connected MacBook or other Type-C laptops.
- 5Gbps USB 3.0 Port: 2 USB 3.0 Ports support transferring music, movies, and more in seconds with 5 Gbps data speeds.
- What's Included: 2-year worry-free warranty and lifetime friendly customer service.
- In the Box: Zendure 6 in 1 USB-C Hub, User Manual
Aluminum Slimline USB-C Hub
Perfectly designed for latest Slimline USB-C laptops (e.g. Apple MacBook)
Get 2 USB 3.0 fast data transfer ports, 1 HDMI 4K multimedia port, and 1 microSD & 1 SD Card Reader —All in One USB-C hub.
HDMI male-to-female adapter supports up to 4K resolution video at 30Hz and 1920x1080 (1080p) at 60Hz
Micro SD/SD Card Reader Compatible
Speedy data transfers of up to 5Gbps allowing for quick access and edits on photos or video via micro SD/SD card
2-Year Hassle-Free Warranty
We are confident about the quality and provide you with the best solution on 24/7.
HDMI output, supports up to 4K
SD Card Slot and Micro SD Card Slot, data transfer speed up to 5Gbps
USB C Type-C Port for Charging Power Delivery 3.0 up to 49W
2 X USB 3.0 Type-A Ports, max up to 5Gbps
Apple MacBook 12" (2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018)
Apple MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (2016 / 2017 / 2018)
Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 inch, 27 inch)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017)
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Linux 2.6.14 or Later
For a stable connection, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 900mA. Not intended for use with high-power devices (external hard drives, iPads, etc.).
The USB ports are intended for data transfer. They only provide a minimal 0.5A charging output.
This hub cannot sync data with iPad Pro 2018 via USB-A.